Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Steps

I managed to write two days in a row, I'm impressed. You got to walk before you can run, right? One of the primary reasons for starting this blog is to document my walk with my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. I might use a different term later, but for right now I'll use the term "walk with Jesus".

Today at church, our Sunday school is really starting to become what I had hoped! We had a lot of interaction and sharing. Everybody seems to be honest and "on the same page". I really think people are starting to genuinely care about one another.

I also have begun reading again. Right now I'm reading The Book of Acts, The Early Struggle for an Unhindered Gospel. I have chosen the book of Acts as my first book of the New Testament for in depth study.

No comments:

Post a Comment